1. By entering the competition, you hereby agree to be bound by the rules, terms and conditions of entry, and by any of the competition instructions.
2. The competition is free to enter and no purchase is required.
3. A single prize will be awarded. The prize will consist of a complimentary race entry to Ibex Multi-Day 2021 | Ultra or Challenge Event.
4. Prize winner will be responsible for organizing their own flight (at their own cost) to Malaga or Granada, Spain. The winner will be responsible for organizing their own valid passport and for securing any necessary visas, or complying with other regulations in order to travel. They are also strongly advised to take out adequate insurance and health cover.
5. There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered. Prize is not transferable.
6. The decision of the Judges (selected by Ibex Multi-Day organizers) over every instance shall be final
7. No correspondence will be entered into or comment issued on any matters concerning any competition, and no reasons given for any decision made by the Judges.
8. Only one entry per person.
9. The competition is open to all healthcare employees worldwide, aged 18 and over on the closing date of the Healthcare Heroes Giveaway competition (31 March 2021 13:00 GMT). Healthcare employee includes:- licensed practicing and registered (or in residency) medical doctor, nurse or care-giver currently working in a hospital, surgery, or residential care-home setting.
10. The general principle is fairness: entries should be made fairly in good faith. If, in the opinion of the Judges, this principle has been flouted, they can declare any entries invalid.
11. We suggest you are able to run a standard marathon distance or greater before considering entering.
12. Entries can only be submitted online via the official entry form on the Ibex Multi-Day website (https://ibexmultiday.com/healthcare-heroes/)
13. Entry details submitted should be valid and correct.
14. Entries must be submitted by the closing date of 31 March 2021 13:00 GMT.
16. A single winner will be selected by the judges on the closing date.
17. Ibex Multi-Day will make reasonable efforts to contact the winner immediately upon judging the competition via email and/ or phone.
18. The winner must confirm their acceptance of the prize within 48 hours, by completing the race entry details for Ibex Multi-Day | Ultra or Challenge. Otherwise Ibex Multi-Day reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen shall not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever. Ibex Multi-Day shall not have any liability in such eventuality.
19. The winner must supply proof of their current employment and position held.
20. By entering this competition, the winner agrees to participate in related publicity and to the use of their name and a photo of themselves for the purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation.
21. The winner will need to supply a photo of themselves (preferably running, but not essential).
22. The winner will be announced online and via social media channels.
23. Ibex Multi-Day will not be liable for any circumstances beyond its reasonable control that prevent the competition being fulfilled, or the prize being taken up or fully enjoyed by the winner. Ibex Multi-Day excludes liability for any cost, claims or losses howsoever caused that arise by reason of any person’s entry into this competition or the award, or non-award, to them of the prize.